Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Counting down - 42 days

Yes, we are down to 42 days. Six weeks. One and a half months.

Not close enough but better. Definitely better.

I've had two fun things happen in the past week.  First, I received a long-awaited package from Spencer Hill. 10 copies of the real book. (Not ARCs and not uncorrected proofs!) I could sell these if I wanted to (which I don't.)






The second cool thing is an award. The publishing house submitted my book to a contest, and Whisper Falls received a Bronze Medal in Young Adult Historical/Cultural Fiction!

Good news might just distract me enough not to care that there are still six weeks to go.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! Here is the link to the 2013 awards http://www.independentpublisher.com/article.php?page=1704

    ReplyDelete