Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Counting down to 21 days or maybe not

One week ago, I would've predicted that my next post would be about counting down 21 days to release. I would've been wrong.

The paperback version of Whisper Falls has already been released. Amazon began shipping it this weekend. B&N and BAM have the paperback version listed as "in stock," which means they're willing to ship now as well.

E-books of Whisper Falls remain in pre-order status. If you want a digital version, you'll have to wait until the official release date, which is November 19th.

Exciting times. It took me a day or two to absorb this change in plans. I had scheduled myself to not be nervous for two more weeks, so it crashed in on me unexpectedly. But I'm over it (I think) and I'm just ready for people to read and love the book!

So here are the cool things about the past week:

  • My author-friend Katie McGarry included me on a giveaway of her last ARC of Crash Into YouCheck here for details on how to enter (offer ends on Wednesday, Oct 30.)
  • Behold the power of Katie. Since she kicked off her promo, my twitter followers have increased 80% and my FB fans have increased 150%. In six days! (I really hope that one day I'll be able to pay this forward.)
  • I am giving away 2 ARCs of Whisper Falls on goodreads. Check for details on my Oct 22 blog post.
  • Amazon ran out of stock on my book Sunday. That was fun.
All right, back to the rest of my life...



No comments:

Post a Comment