Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Contest winners and countdown to Whispers from the Past

October 7th is the book birthday for Whispers from the Past. That's only 2 weeks!

This is the third and final book of the Whisper Falls series. (And I cried when I wrote The End. I love Mark and Susanna, and hated to say goodbye to them.)

I'll be visiting other blogs, giving away prizes, and dropping in the occasional excerpt or teaser. So stay tuned.

About the Whisper Falls series... Each book contains a complete and distinct part of Mark and Susanna's story. There are no cliffhangers at the end of any book. However, it really is best to read them in order, because each book builds on its predecessor.

  • Whisper Falls (book 1) is on sale for $0.99 (e-book) at Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and Kobo through September.
  • Today, I gave away 2 ARCs of A Whisper in Time (book 2).  The two print books are on their way to Molly and Shirley. I had an international winner, Rachel, and she'll be receiving a gift card from Amazon.
  • I'm giving away 2 ARCs of Whispers from the Past on goodreads. Contest ends October 1.
  • If you have access to netgalley, Whispers from the Past is available there for a brief time.

Here's a teaser (taken from this excerpt):

image with quote from excerpt

Photo of Emerald Isle, NC—courtesy of my friend Chris!

No comments:

Post a Comment